The BBUUC Nursery Staff Team needs a few good folks who are reliable and absolutely love being with young children for a light part-time position on Sunday mornings and occasionally during other church events.
Work Requirements (average 2.5 hours per week)
Applicants must be 16 years or older and must submit to a background check
- Sundays: Nursery Staff hours are 9:45 am until 12:15 pm, unless otherwise specified. If childcare is needed past 12:15 pm, staff will be notified by the Office Assistant in advance.
- Throughout the Week: Scheduling during the week is dependent on need. Nursery Staff may be scheduled on a specific meeting night each month for events such as council meetings or a specific class series. Nursery Staff may be scheduled for other events, based on RSVP’s prior to the event.
- Job Description: There is a detailed job description available upon request.
- This position is primarily responsible for babies and toddlers up to three and a half years of age. Dependability and a kind and gentle personality are the most important qualifications, though previous early childhood education or Nanny experience is a plus. Must be 16 or older. Great position for an older person!
- Background check and references required
Rate of Pay: $11 per hour
Supervision: Director of Lifespan Religious Education
Communicate interest to: Chris Jarman email@example.com or 904-568-1522
Open Position — Sexton
Work Requirements (average 10 hours per week):
Sundays: 5 to 6 hours – preparations for Sunday morning Services and general clean up following Services
Throughout the Week: 4 to 5 hours opening/closing facility for scheduled events, general clean up around the property, and putting out trash and recycle on scheduled days
Job Description: There is a detailed job description available upon request.
Rate of Pay: $15 per hour
Supervision: Chairperson of Facilities Committee
Communicate interest to: Jason Chapple at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chuck Smithers at email@example.com