6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Just bring a potluck dish and a place setting for everyone in your party (including silverware, a plate and/or bowl, coffee cup and/or glass, and a cloth napkin if you have one).
- Also bring a bag to take home your dirty dishes, etc.
- We will be having a “program” at the potluck, including:
- Jennifer Stokes will give an entertaining presentation: “Savings and Survival”
- Janie Dew will provide a brief update on Green Team activities, upcoming events, and her takeaways from attending the 5th Annual iCAN (Interfaith Climate Action Network) initiative
- Jim Wood will give us the results of the JEA energy and water audit.
- Brian Sibson will summarize the process for assessing BBUUC using biomimicry principles. If you don’t know what that means, you are not alone. Brian’s presentation will educate, enlighten, and excite you.
The church will provide ice, water, tea, juice, and coffee. Bring your own wine or beer if you would like.
- Sign-ups will be in February at the back of the sanctuary or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; you will have to provide the number of people attending and whether you are bringing an appetizer, entree, salad, vegetable or other side dish or dessert. We will also need bread or rolls.
- HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!